Friday, June 19, 2009

Clouds don’t cry always !!




                                                             It's raining again outside. The sky is a ghost white. I m sittin in ma living room checking e-mails and finding things stagnant. On the speakers on ma DELL play a kind of slow music , those ones which I thot wouldn’t make me a realize abt d time passing by and which is just fine for this type of weather. I'm feeling kind of energetic myself today, unlike d the last few days. I feel like the chemicals in my brain are screwing with reality, they make me weird. Maybe I drank or ate something funky and it is still with me. Whatever it may be I feel more like I've been talking something atleast..but I soon realized its ma self the spirit within at d other end!! Am I dreaming, no i am not I guess, bcoz i can feel the cool breeze that peeps through the gaps of the door..

                                       The weather is calm nw.The almost silent drops of rain have calmed me down. I sit and ponder my day what is left for the day ...I see Paul Coelho’s “THE ALCHEMIST “ winking at me, the second page is still waiting me; but I m not going for it now .. I thought I could finish it jus the way I did wit Chetan Bagat’s.Dat was done almost in a day , began sometime late in the evening and done by noon. But wit this one, as kiTTi said there isn’t a turning point so ” wats d point turning !!”

                                      The brightness is streaming in up in the sky and day feels the blood flowing. I don’t knw where the clouds went into hiding. But I have seen this happening since a couple of days off n on since d grass has been wet the first time. I came out to the verandh to seen the green life celebrating the warmth of the Sunlight..They are probably thrilled...who knws .. I wish I could see their enjoyment sprouting.all of a sudden i can hear ma mob vibrating..but I never use to hear that so loud .. The vibrations seem so distinct n clear . It has found ma ears even outside the house..Did the chemicals give me new abilities.Do i ve super powers ..Do i feel like GOD !! i don’t knw .. I was only worried whether it was ma dear one calling..

8 comments:

  1. Dats pretty quick...!!,U r in a grt mood 2 write i guess...
    I've managed a post abt ma club also...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Radioactive food + Eb$rR = Friendly neighbourhood blogger!

    Very descriptive! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha may b ur drink had an alcohol..hehe...u do hav a lot of mood swings...hehe...but this was cute ....alchemist is damn borin not like chetan bhagat...who is this kitti...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i was also going 2 ask u,who s dis 'kitti'??i thot its kirti :)...well ebz happy 2 know dat 2dy u had a good mood :) keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, man!

    Some people get themselves behind bars when they're high - you decide to blog about it! Way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dude! wat happend? stopped updating?

    ---------------------------------------------
    Chek out my Blog at :
    http://ntrg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete