Thursday, June 18, 2009

..Why is this so hard ?..

Well here I am yet again sitting on the same old bed, listening to the same old iPod and the same playlist. I dint sleep las nite. God my life isn't as interesting as I had once hoped!! It jus stays the same. I had made some decisions sometime ago and I'm hoping i can stick with them, because it took a lot to reach them. But there are times wen i regret...But nw there’s no point , i m jus floating. I m numb !!
                     I ve spent sleepless nites wit nobody to ask me “R u alive n fine !!“. But then I got better… but still nobody has to ask dat Q . Tell me who is lucky n who isn’t !! All dat I can do is smile n say .. Happens !!. I better tell maself I m overjoyed.. I ve always smiled not bcoz I was happy bcoz I dint want anybody to tell me I m sorry for u !
                     I'm not going to chase the dream anymore; I am going to resist the temptation to screw things up. I guess I realized that it's never going to happen. I am sad about it; don't get me wrong I am gutted.
                     I sit here watching t.v trying to keep away from truth, laughing at random things. But dat wont help, I couldn't give that up for all the world, no matter how strong my feelings and hw hard it is !
                       I'm wondering wats gonna happen. I m worried, Jeez it hurts! But hey if you are happy then so am I, well not quite but you know what I mean.
                      I ve askd stupid questions. Ans's ve been there; right in front of my face and i either haven't noticed or may be I dint want to. Is it bcoz I dint to see it..wateva certains things are better left unsaid !
                       When I try hard and get to the end of d street, n manage a smile, I ve seen dat it doesn’t workout and then I'm gone, heartless; datz it.

Hey i knw u r going through the same thing, it hurts doesn’t it?
Sometime, Its good if you can let go...I know everything is to change and yet i still keep myself blind.

I tend to be pathetic
I tend to ask for more
I tend to be dependent
I tend to be... boring...

Yes, i admit them when i face your impatience n arrogance and I knw its even more hard for u to face mine.I found words are really useless between us. They do no good!!! Jus left unsaid!
Let me get out from the confusion...
I'm losing !!

I can hear dat distant voice yelling at me … “ Hey son , its too late you gotto wake up !!”
Wooh ! I call dat a bad dream !! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!..u tuk a 180 degree turn frm da last post....keep goin...its ur space...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ahead wit ur dreamz yaar!!!all r somethng dat gonna happen :) ...trust in dat distance voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! The green worm just told me about ur blog, and i read the whole thing! I am impressed!

    Keep posting buddy, u've got another follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious man!!! Satirical comedy... Love them. Quite professional :)
    Happy blogging buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol !! thanx a lot ma frnds ..
    i hope i ll keep doing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u could b a william wordsworth if u continue these writins...there r many things in life to which we hav to close our eyes to..but the harsh truth is tht we do it jus to create an good impression on others about us..its wierd but true isnt it???well u hav a good flow of language...fascinating i cud say..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya sure dear "Kavitha" .. there are times wen u gotto smile n say " hey i m so happy" but wen ur heart is weeping !! why else would they call it life !! it plays on ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is in waking up from a bad dream,you will find the fathom depths of life...

    Its intricate..so i won't explain...i know u will figure it out soon...

    PS : Do brush after waking up! :P
    He-he...those pearly whites should remain so forever! :P

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete