Monday, June 15, 2009

....NoT a gUd daY ...

Hmm it is nice to get bak Home..takin a break frm usual borin stuff , breathe fresh n to feel the pulse within..
I knw i have enuf time left, probably days ... but there's somethin datz troubling me ..
"Thoughts"
datz wat happens wen u r all alone n dont have anythin to do but d brain is taking resources to think..a special person told d other day dat these semstr breaks tend to bring in too much thots...
i wouldnt find it surprising bcoz thinkin too much isnt unusual for me..i knw wat it feels lik n I ve learned to live so.To be exact they jus make imaginations run wild..n then wilder...( not sure abt d reachout though)

Today was all boring.. ma day began late n i had to take in some comments ...
"U tend to have gained dis unusual habit which u never had b4. y is this change all of a sudden.. "
n well i dint make a reply but jus yawned..but wat ran thru ma mind was this..
" Not every man keeps all his behaviours d same all thru his life, well he/she is prone to changes ... some good n some others not so good !! "
well if u dint get d change i tell u wat its abt ..somebody used to sleep early b4 n then wake up early even if somebody dint have anything to do even during holidays..n well d somebody should obviously be ME !
ya to put in words of some so-called gr8 personality whom i call a dumb-ass ( I feel like saying more, but i don't want blogger to flag me for classified stuff !!! :P )..
"EarlY tO beD , EaRly To Ri$e "
Why d hell has he gotto make such comments ..cant he jus manage his sleep 4 himself..y create troubles for other fun loving ppl.. Dude, wat way to contribute to the world!!
N beginning a l8 day is pretty gud , u only need to have a Brunch !!
Alas, as I wished d rain-god seems to have read ma blog :P.. He was busy all thru las nite n also in the morning .. I guess he will still have some busy schedule for the week.. Hope he is gonna take some time off by the weekend bcoz ma pals are planning to visit ma land of black pearl!! ( not in any way related to d Pirates :P).. wish they may be lucky enuf to spend sometime enjoyin d green ;)

I always enjoyed mamma's food. N so I do , even today wit ma 1st meal of the day .. D idiot box dint keep me busy ..so I decided to burn some rubber going undercover... gosh!! Ma Lotus Ellise needs some tuning n performance upgrades.. so i spent some hard earned dollars( lol, well hw hard is to Smash d cops n bringing down half born structures) .. I spend time doing 180 degree flips,Power braking …n ya bla .. blah !!
But I couldn't do that 4 long.. Ma mind kept wandering!! Well nw wat I don't knw if it's a mental disorder( I do respect d fact dat i ve been addressed as crazy b4) ..neways wateva its jus making me feel weird..lol !!

N well ma day hasn't concluded .. there's more to go for fifteenth of june two tausand nine !! ( Courtesy: KriSsh ).. She is still young. N ya I do have some bit of 'proposed modifications' bcoz Kitti makes fun f it ..hw I don't even follow dat !! :P well today i m gonna turn some stones.. wait lemme jus hold on 4 another day for dat :P. There are a few who mite think ,"ya jus d usual way f doing stuff !! " but tell u ppl
"I don't care … HuH"

N ya something more, I m happy to knw dat KRISH has been writing too wit a good Kick Off !!
Visit krish at : http://krisshfeellikegod.blogspot.com/
I mus'nt 4get to thank MMB n dear Krish for their comments !!
Keep reading all u freaks !!..
Cant wait to get bak ..
Cheers all d way!!
Eb$tR



4 comments:

  1. hey who s dat 'SPECIAL PERSON'??;)
    dont hit me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well nice yaar...liked d way u described d day...:)..keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanxx alot..btw u r gettin into a rythm..keep goin...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jugunu George or rather juguJune 16, 2009 at 8:44 AM

    Hey man.. a new face ..? this is interesting.. rather attracting.. the way it is said.. guess u could go for writing some books!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete